In order to remember the passwords of your frequently used social media accounts, it is highly suggested using the password manager. When you are not using the password manager to save your instagram password on your PC or mobile device, the complex passwords of various accounts will be quite hard to remember. If you have forgotten your instagram account password, you can’t recover the same one without the help of password manager. But there is a possibility to get the easy Instagram password recovery by resetting your old password to the new one.
Changing instagram password
At most of the times, the users of the instagram network forget their password and can’t able to get into their account. Sometimes, it has also stolen by any other person to change your password and hack your instagram account without your permission.
Whether you are in any situation, instagram network usually offers a pretty simpler way to recover your password and reset the new password. You can have the several options to reset your current instagram password with the new one. From among them, directly accessing the instagram network from its official website to reset/change the password will be an easier method for all the regular and new users.
Reset instagram password from the website
- In the first step, you have to open the instagram website on your web browser whether you are using desktop or laptop computer.
- After that, click on the login button which is available near the bottom of this social media page.
- On the next page, you will get the login fields like username and password. Underneath these text boxes, you can have an option like “forgot password” and click on it.
- It will get you to the next page and now you have to type your phone number or email id which you have already registered while opening the instagram account.
- There are some security checks to be completed in order to move on the next step.
- After all security checks, you should click on “reset password” button.
- You will get the email message to your address along with the link to reset your instagram password.
- You should go to that link and click on the “reset password” button.
- Now, you have to type your new password twice and click on “reset password”.
Whenever you have done these steps carefully, you can successfully reset a new password for your instagram account.