You would have not used your twitter account for a long time. Once after you are logging in suddenly you cannot able to open your account. You would be searching in your mobile phone and email id but also you cannot able to find out. During that time what can you do for “Twitter password recovery”? In that place you can able to recover them with the help of the email address and here are the steps that you have to use
- In the sign in page there you can able to find the option called as the “forgot password”.
- Then in that place you have to enter up your email address and the current phone number that you are using. In case when you have the multiple of the account that had associated up with your phone number then there you cannot able to use your phone number during the following steps.
- After that you can choose up your email address where you wish to receive up your password to reset your email id.
- After few seconds check up your email inbox and there your twitter account would be immediately send a message to your account.
- There you would find out a reset link and click on that, after that you can able to choose a new password.
How to reset your password through sending email?
- When you had added up your account with the help of the phone number then there you can make use of the mobile setting options for recovering it. There is a need for you to enter your phone number, email address, twitter and username.
- In that you have to enter up your phone number and there you can click on the search options.
- There you would get a code for your phone that is ending up with and displayed.
- There click on the continue button. After few minutes your twitter would text you the six digit code, but that would be valid for you to make use of it only for 15 minutes.
- There is a need for you to enter the code into the text fields on the password for you to reset page and there click on the submit button.
- After that you would be prompt to choose the new password and click on that and change it.